Whom do I have to contact for claim intimation?
You need to call the Toll Free Helpline 1800-419-1159 or write to email@example.com in the event of planned or emergency hospitalisation.
What are the details to be provided at the time of Intimation of claim?
The following details are to be provided to the Company at the time of intimation of Claim:
- Policy Number
- Name of the Policyholder/Patient
- Name of the Insured Person in whose relation the Claim is being lodged
- Nature of Illness / Injury
- Name and address of the attending Medical Practitioner and Hospital
- Date of Admission
- Any other information as requested by us