Today, we live in a world where everything can be flipped upside down in a minute. A speed bump on the road going unnoticed can land you in the hospital and place an unexpected financial burden on your shoulders. To be prepared for such unforeseen circumstances, individuals should invest in health insurance plans. It partially or entirely covers a person incurring hospitalisation, medical and surgical expenses. Over time, different categories and types of health insurance policies have been introduced that cater to various health requirements and financial capabilities. From lifestyle insurance to group health insurance, there are top health insurance plans to consider.
Sometimes it can be tricky figuring out what health insurance plans are most suitable for you and your loved ones. The choices in additional covers and benefits provided are decided based upon the medical needs of the insured and beneficiaries, and financial capacity that can take care of the regular premium payments. At ManipalCigna, we understand our customers’ needs and accordingly, provide a variety of insurance solutions. This includes health, personal accidents, major illnesses, travel and global care to individual customers, employer-employee, and non-employer-employee groups. Given that there are multiple options to choose from, we have come up with a solution that helps customers find the perfect insurance policy.
The ‘Get Recommendations’ tool suggests the best health insurance plans by ManipalCigna depending on details filled by the user. Based on a few essential information provided, the tool successfully churns out health insurance recommendation(s) that the user can consider purchasing for self and loved ones.
This tool will help you compare health insurance plans and choose the one that fits your needs best. After all, being prepared for the future is the smartest thing you can do in the present.
Need help? Check out the Get Recommendations tool for yourself and buy health insurance for you and your loved ones!
Worldwide emergency cover
- Medical emergencies do not recognize locations. Hence, we cover medical expenses incurred during the policy year for emergency treatments for an illness or injury sustained or contracted outside of India
Wide Payment Options
- We support debit cards, credit cards, NetBanking , UPI & wallets.
Awarded Best Health Insurance Co. 2019
- ManipalCigna has been awarded as Best Health Insurance Company of the Year at the India Insurance Summit & Awards 2019.
- Health emergencies may strike anytime. Thats why we have a dedicated customer support for all assistance that you need.
Free look cancellation
- We know your need to try something before you trust it. A period of 15 days from the receipt of the policy document is available to review the terms and conditions of this policy. You can choose to cancel the policy by stating the reason for cancellation. If there are no claims in the policy, we will refund the premium paid.
Income Tax benefit
- In addition to health protection, you can also claim tax deduction u/s 80D as per IT Act 1961 for premium paid towards this policy. For premiums paid in cash, tax benefit u/s 80D shall not be applicable. Please consult your tax advisor for more details.
- Renewals will be available for lifetime.
For any queries related to claims, kindly connect with us at 1800-419-1159(toll-free number) or send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to keep in mind while raising a claim
- You must Intimate and submit a claim in accordance with the Claim Process defined in the Policy.
- You must follow the advice provided by a Medical Practitioner.
- You must upon Our request, submit Yourself for a medical examination by Our nominated Medical Practitioner as often as We consider reasonable and necessary. The cost of such examination will be borne by Us.
- Provide Us with complete documentation and information that We have requested to establish admissibility of the claim, its circumstances and its quantum under the provisions of the Policy.
Nice to know that ManipalCigna is conscious about my health. I am totally satisfied with your benefited messages and hope in future also give guidance. Also doing good...
NEW DELHI, INDIA
Best service! ManipalCigna service was quick. Whatever requirement was needed during claims was completed quickly and everyone was very co-operative. My experience is best...
Thank you very very much! I would like to give ManipalCigna team 5 stars as they answered my queries patiently and I admire the manner in which the customer representative spoke to me.
What is ManipalCigna’s ‘Get Recommendations’ tool?
The ‘Get Recommendations’ tool suggests the best health insurance plans by ManipalCigna based on details provided by the user. These details can help in churning out the most suitable results and health insurance plans that cater to the user’s needs and requirements.
Why should you use the ‘Get Recommendations’ tool?
Today, there are numerous options available in health insurance plans. It can be overwhelming and confuse a person about choosing the right one. The ‘Get Recommendations’ tool provides suitable options and allows you to compare health insurance plans and select the one that fits your needs best.
How does the ‘Get Recommendations’ tool help select the best health insurance plan for you?
Based on some essential details provided the user, the ‘Get Recommendations’ tool can recommend health insurance plans that cover your medical needs and fit within your budget.
What are the details required to get the best recommended plan by ManipalCigna?
The user will have to input details such as existing medical ailments, number of riders, financial capacity, policy term, etc. that can help the ‘Get Recommendations’ identify top health insurance plans and provide those as results.
How can I buy the policy after selecting the best recommended plan?
The recommendations provided by the tool will direct you to the purchase page of the health insurance plan that you choose. You can get a quote regarding the insurance policy and then purchase it. If you still have any doubts or questions, you can also get in touch with an expert.