Sum Insured ₹ 2.5 Lacs - ₹ 1 Crore
A comprehensive hospitalization plan for you and your family
Best suited for
Cashless treatment at 7500+ hospitals
Guaranteed cumulative bonus up to 200% of SI
Tax saving benefits under Sec 80D, IT Act
Upto:- 30 Lakhs Top-Up
Super top up health insurance will cover hospital accommodation expenses with no limit on room rent, charges for stay in Intensive Care Unit, related hospitalization expenses such as surgeon’s fees, nursing, anaesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre charges, surgical appliances, medicines, drugs, and consumables up to the sum insured.
You may incur some expenses before you are hospitalized, like doctor’s fees, pharmacy-related expenses, or diagnostic tests. All such costs will be covered by your super top up policy for up to 60 days before your hospitalization.
After you get home from the hospital, there are still many expenses to be taken care of, like consultation fees, diagnostic tests, pharmacy-related costs among other things. We will cover such expenses related to your hospitalization up to 90 days after your discharge.
Day care treatment
You might need to be hospitalized for less than 24 hours for certain procedures like dialysis, radiation therapy, cataract surgery among others. We will cover the cost of such procedures up to the sum insured.
We understand the need for emergency ambulance service; should you need immediate assistance, our super top up health insurance will cover the ambulance expenses (as per actual expenses) every time you get hospitalized.
For situations like an organ transplant, the medical expenses incurred for the in-patient hospitalization of the donor is also covered up to the sum insured.
Reduction in Pre-existing diseases waiting period (Optional)
We will reduce the waiting period for PED from 48 months to 24 months from the date of inception of the first super top-up policy with us under this benefit.
Critical illness add-on
Persons between 18 to 65 years can opt for Critical Illness cover as an add-on benefit. We will give a lump sum amount equal to Sum Insured in case of the first diagnosis of the covered critical illnesses. In case of a family floater super top-up policy, once a claim has been paid for a critical illness under this benefit we will provide for 100% reinstatement of Sum Insured once during the lifetime of the policy for the other person covered.
FAMILY DISCOUNT: 10% discount on the premium amount on enrolling 2 and more family members under a single individual super top-up plan.
LONG TERM DISCOUNT: 7.5% for selecting 2 years and 10% for selecting 3 years single premium policy.
ONLINE RENEWAL DISCOUNT: 3% discount on the premium from next renewal if the premium is received through NACH or standing instruction (where payment is made either by direct debit of the bank account or credit card)
Worldwide emergency cover
- Medical emergencies do not recognize locations. Hence, we cover medical expenses incurred during the policy year for emergency treatments for an illness or injury sustained or contracted outside of India
Wide Payment Options
- We support debit cards, credit cards, NetBanking , UPI & wallets.
Awarded Best Health Insurance Co. 2019
- ManipalCigna has been awarded as Best Health Insurance Company of the Year at the India Insurance Summit & Awards 2019.
- Health emergencies may strike anytime. That’s why we have a dedicated customer support for all assistance that you need.
Free look cancellation
- We know your need to try something before you trust it. A period of 15 days from the receipt of the policy document is available to review the terms and conditions of this policy. You can choose to cancel the policy by stating the reason for cancellation. If there are no claims in the policy, we will refund the premium paid.
Income Tax benefit
- In addition to health protection, you can also claim tax deduction u/s 80D as per IT Act 1961 for premium paid towards this policy. For premiums paid in cash, tax benefit u/s 80D shall not be applicable. Please consult your tax advisor for more details.
- Renewals will be available for lifetime.
We shall not be liable to make any payment for any claim directly or indirectly caused by, based on, arising out of or howsoever attributable to any of the following. All waiting periods shall be applied individually for each Insured Person and claims shall be assessed accordingly.
Pre-existing Disease waiting Period
Expenses related to the treatment of a pre-existing Disease (PED) and its direct complications shall be excluded until the expiry of 48 months (24 months, if Reduction in Pre-existing disease waiting period, if opted) of continuous coverage after the date of inception of the first policy with us.
30 days waiting period
A waiting period of 30 days from the Inception Date of the Policy will be applicable for all hospitalization claims except in case of accidents and policies accepted under portability norms.
First 90 days Waiting Period & survival period (applicable only to CI add-on)
From the policy inception date, there will be a waiting period of 90 days before the symptoms of any critical illness first occur for you to be able to make a claim. A 30 days survival period will also apply.
2 Years Waiting Period
Two Years Waiting Period will be applicable for specific illnesses.
Personal Waiting period
A special waiting period not exceeding 48 months, may be applied to individual Insured persons for the list of acceptable Medical Ailments listed .Underwriting Loading & Special Conditions, depending upon declarations on the proposal form and existing health conditions. Such waiting periods shall be specifically stated in the Schedule and will be applied only after receiving your specific consent.
For any queries related to claims, kindly connect with us at 1800-419-1159(toll-free number) or send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to keep in mind while raising a claim
- You must Intimate and submit a claim in accordance with the Claim Process defined in the Policy.
- You must follow the advice provided by a Medical Practitioner.
- You must upon Our request, submit Yourself for a medical examination by Our nominated Medical Practitioner as often as We consider reasonable and necessary. The cost of such examination will be borne by Us.
- Provide Us with complete documentation and information that We have requested to establish admissibility of the claim, its circumstances and its quantum under the provisions of the Policy.
Nice to know that ManipalCigna is conscious about my health. I am totally satisfied with your benefited messages and hope in future also give guidance. Also doing good...
NEW DELHI, INDIA
Best service! ManipalCigna service was quick. Whatever requirement was needed during claims was completed quickly and everyone was very co-operative. My experience is best...
Thank you very very much! I would like to give ManipalCigna team 5 stars as they answered my queries patiently and I admire the manner in which the customer representative spoke to me.
What is ManipalCigna Super Top Up?
It is a health insurance plan that strengthens your existing plan to give you a higher sum insured and a wider cover to meet your medical expenses. You can take it as an independent policy or as a top up to your existing plan.
What are the policy period options for ManipalCigna Super Top Up Insurance Plan?
One can choose between 1 year, 2 years and 3 years term.
Why should I buy a Super Top Up?
In cases where your existing medical cover is not sufficient enough to cover your medical expenses, Super Top Up helps increase the sum insured and provider wider coverage at an affordable premium.